- Open/Close Store
- Train New Employees
- Operate Cash Register, Handle Cash Sales and Refunds
- Solve Customer Related Issues
- Give exceptional customer service and make sure customers are always happy
- Responsible for the store and all of the operational work that needs to get done to be reported to the upper management (District and Regional Managers)
- Open and closing the store
- Dealing with money and opening/closing registers
- Interviewing applicants for the store
- Assigning work and projects for part-timers to do
- Trained as an assistant manager to learn all the functions needed to progress to the next level.
- Managed a staff of 20-25 team members.
- Under the supervision of the Store Manager, created displays and managed inventory.
- Implemented sales plans from the Store Manager.
- Coached team members in proper customer service skills.
- Supervise the work of the employees.
- Plan improvements to internal or external or processes.
- Monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Progress check on products.
- Quality testing
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals.
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car rental company experience.
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service goals.
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics.
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to customers.
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer satisfaction Strong communication and multitasking skills.