- Assembly line packer.
- Participate in line changeovers.
- Provide assistance running through breaks and lunches.
- Assist line crew with cleaning machines and line.
- Machine Operator.
- Line leader.
- Rotate between possitions on the line and other lines.
- Observe work and monitor Machines and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Machine Sanitation
- Monitor products and ensure packaging does not include inperfect products.
- Train new joined workers.
- Ensure that all members of the team follow company policies and that healthy and safety regulations are being enforced to meet safety compliance.
- Lead a team of associates in the completion of daily production goals.
- Give instruction to line workers to maximize quality and productivity.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative task related to the production line.
- Assign tasks based on what orders have come in and which members of the team are working on each day.
- Identify problems and find ways to resolve them so that deadlines are still met without compromising quality.
- Motivate the team and show support and guidance when necessary.
- Planning and managing manpower according to daily production targets.
- Update SOP, Process sheets and Implement 5’S throughout the department.
- Effective involvement in inventory Process.
- Minimize overall production costs while maximizing productivity andCreating an environment that is conducive to teamwork.
- Manpower Control. Ensure that his/her subordinates follow all standard operating procedures of the organization.
- Follows the documented integrated management system of the organization.
- Ensure that the assigned line achieves/meets the production plan, and line balancing.
- Comply with rules and regulation of the organization, including rules on health and safety, environmental and other related programs.
- Has the responsibility to motivate and evaluate the performance and competency of his/her subordinates.
- To monitor materials needed for daily production.
- Has the responsibility to coordinate with other departments regarding problems and other concerns in the production.