- Designed safety training programs and trained new employees.
- Sorted, graded, weighed and inspected products and actively monitored production.
- Regulated machine flow, speed, and temperature and stopped and reset machine to address malfunctions..
- Reported malfunctions and errors to supervising staff, addressed concerns and supported other machine operators completing challenging workloads under tight schedules.
- Observed machine operations to verify quality and conformity of packaged products, stepping in to resolve issues promptly and avoid costly production errors.
- Sorted and weighed products after packaging to assess quality, identify defects and grade resulting items.
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment.
- Lead a team of associates in the completion of daily production goals.
- Give instruction to line workers to maximize quality and productivity.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line.
- Assign tasks based on what orders have come in and which members of the team are working on each day.
- Identify problems and find ways to resolve them so that deadlines are still met without compromising quality.
- Ensure that all members of the team follow company policies and that healthy and safety regulations are being enforced to meet safety compliance.
- Motivate their team and show support and guidance when necessary.
- Made sure other line members stayed on task and worked at an efficient pace.
- Bagging wood chips and chuncks
- Sealing bags
- Packing bags into boxes
- Give orders and instructions to assembly line workers so that each member of the production line is aware of what they need to do and what they’re responsible for to maximize quality and productivity.
- Complete paperwork and any associated administrative tasks related to the production line, from updating records to show what’s been completed to noting any issues.
- Quickly identify the cause of problems occur in production line in order to resolve it and meet the deadlines
- Prepare materials needed for the line insure all issued materials are correct for the production.
- Arrange manpower package.
- Schedule machine package convention
- CNC machine troubleshooting
- Visit customer side