- Delivery of 21 customers Statement of Account ( Purchase Order ) Weekly
- Collect Accounts Payable of 21 Customers
- Bank Errands ( Daily )
- Purchasing / Canvassing of materials
- Updating Delinquent accounts
- Fuel monitoring
- Trip Hauling monitoring
- Mechanic Daily Report
- Billing and Collection
- Bank Transaction
- Company Errands
- Purchasing/ Canvassing of Parts ( Trail Truck )
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact.
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate the strategic objectives of the business.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business.
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the business
- Maintained knowledge of latest requirements and support strategies
- Improved program effectiveness by implementing strategic process improvements
- Generated comprehensive reports regarding incidents, events, and important matters concerning the business
- Tracked and analyzed reports to determine where improvements in the business could be made
- Managed people and their work in order to form a comprehensive summarized reports
- Delivered the clients’ needs efficiently.
liaison officer/ office staff
- The liaison officer is someone who liaise two different organizations or agencies ro accomplish common things
- The liaison officer oversees communications, and coordinate efforts between these different entities as well as the general public.
- Office staff on the other hand is the one responsible for all of rhe technical papers needed by the company he or she is working in order to surpass the deadlines needed by the agency.
- The office staff is also responsible on the reports needed by the company president.