- Developed extensive legal researching skills and analysis.
- Enhanced legal writing skills by drafting and editing motions and pleadings.
- Organized and managed the preparation of the following: depositions, fact-finding, visual and demonstrative exhibits, and jury-selection.
- Exercised creative and innovative approaches in preparing legal defenses.
- Preparing documents,
- Office-related letters,
- Organizing and maintain all legal files kept on-site.
- Scheduling client appointments,
- Answering calls,
- Taking notes during legal meetings,
- Arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork and; typing correspondence and legal paperwork
- Enter information’s into excel spreadsheets for analysis and ensure datas are correct.
- Update databases using conditional formatting and delete unnecessary data.
- Label the incoming and out-coming envelopes.
- Compile documentary evidence for court use.
- Assists lawyer to prepare documents involving labour law.
- Word processing.
- Conducted face-to-face and telephone client interviews with potential and existing clients of the Welfare Rights Centre;
- Researched the law in regards to clients legal issues, including administrative review cases, statutory law and judicial rulings;
- Worked one-on-one with the principal lawyer in giving clients legal and general advice about their options to proceed with legal issues regarding them.
- Aided the principal lawyer in translation and researching foreign law for clients needs and documented communications and engagements then filed them into our database system;
legal clerk/plt position
- Booking and Attending Property Settlements,
- Office Legal-related letters,
- Opening new files and finalising files using LEAP
- Lodging paper work at LPI and courts,
- Scheduling client appointments; as well as all reception duties. Assisting team with clients and cases,