knowledge manager/service desk track lead
- Managed 20+-person Service Desk
- Liaised with customer-side End-User Services Manager to pick up and implement level 1 and level 2 support for new and existing services.
- Successfully transitioned from incumbent support team to HCL’s support team.
- Rewrote entire level 1 and level 2 knowledge base in HTML 5 in Service Now
- Assisted in modifying, implementing and UAT of Service Now
- Promoted up from Service Desk, Remote Desktop Support (level 2), and On-site Deskside Support, and Remote Access Support Manager
- Managing the current knowledgebase, creating new articles based on the current issues and project requirements.
- Auditing the existing articles lifecycle and validating the contents based on inputs from the content owners.
- Creating new taxonomies and categorizing the articles accordingly
- KM strategy design and implementation, aligning KM with business strategy
- Leading requirements gathering, system analysis & finalization of technical specifications for implementing CA Intranet portal, Knowledge Management Portal and various team sides module on SharePoint Online
- Monitoring project progress & outstanding issues and ensuring the quality & timeliness of the deliverable
- Conducting various knowledge sharing initiatives to codify project knowledge
- Create awareness of KM principles and practices and help build KM brand within CA community by promoting various KM tools and techniques
- Work closely with the members of IT and the business to design and implement report development within CSM to support Knowledge Management strategies
- Creation of Knowledge Video articles and sending communications based on the project requirements
- Identifying and creating articles as per SOX validations and setting up controls for reviewing the SOX articles