- Effectively allocated tasks during high-traffic times to keep operations running smoothly and junior staff focused.
- Marked-down clearance items and relocated merchandise to proper store areas.
- Maintained focus during busy times and delegated tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
- Coached junior staff and trained on methods for handling various aspects of sales, complicated issues and difficult customers.
- Lead the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouses/store or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse/store safety and security programs and activities.
- Lead team members to achieve goals/standards that are required
- Opening and closing the business.
- Distribution of funds to the registers and safe fund at the store’s open and out at close.
- Filing and distribution of the store’s daily deposit.
- Customer care resolutions for in-store retail customers, customers over the phone, E-commerce, and commercial business accounts associated with Advance Auto Parts.
- Managing staff throughout the day, and assisting in various retail and commercial situations.
- Handling operational procedures, assisting cashiers, providing customer service, checking in vendors, supervising cleaning staff, setting alarms, planograms and resets and keeping entry area clean and organized.
- Tills, deposits and bank visits.
- Ordering materials.
- Develop Do-it yourself workshops, present workshop to small groups of people monthly to gain rapport with customers and increase sales in certain areas.
- Adheres to and acts as the manager on duty
- Recruits, trains, and supervises staff
- Maintains associate personnel files and record cards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Performs cash office functions reconciling register funds
- researching variances
- preparing deposits