- Referring to purchase orders, generating invoices, and mailing them to clients
- Contacting clients and confirming receipt of invoices and asking for payment
- Coordinating with the logistics department and ensuring goods are dispatch in a timely manner
- Communicating with vendors, clients and the account manager to resolve inaccuracies in computing values
- Reporting to the chief accountant and ensuring posting of accurate entries of invoice in the system
- Supporting the accounts payable and accounts receivable department in their work
invoicing clerk/ receiving clerk
- Cycle Counting
- Payment match ups
- weekly sales reports
- Research Billing inconsistencies
- Cash Office reports
- Weekly Cash Office Report Audits
- All employee sales audits
- Claim Reclamation
- Checking In drivers
- COD Drivers as needed basis
- Issue invoices,receipts,bills and credit notes.
- Entering information about the customer purchases into the company database, ensuring that the prices and amount are correct and sending the invoice to the customer.
- Contact with costumers and suppliers about orders and payments.
- Receive payments through various methods(cash,visa).
- Checking all information about the new stock,entering the ingredients on them and making stickers by them,also check the availability of the products through the company’s’ database.
- Collecting payments and entering into system daily
- Maintain Drivers Logs
- Maintain High Shrink logs
- Maintain Lock Up logs