- Scan and bin merchandise
- work freight to the sales floor
- update on hand counts
- unload trucks in warehouse
- Collaborated with a team of individuals to develop a new organizational system (one devised from the demands and needs of the teachers).
- Identified and cataloged books in chronological and alphabetical sequence.
- Participation through all phases of the organizational and planning process.
- Travel to varies locations and take inventory in stores.
- I was in charge of maintaining inventory of the products sold in the store, primarily shoes and clothing.
- When shipments came in, my coworkers and I would bring them to a warehouse and organized them as needed.
- I dealt with online orders, using shipping software like ShippingEasy and Amazon’s shipment platform.
- I assisted customers over the phone when they called about various products.
- I helped clean up shop at the end of the day.
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems of inventory of clients.
- Investigate Inventory variances and resolve issues
- Validate Cost of Goods Sold and resolve issues connected with it
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Evaluate inventory records of clients,
- Attending to Inventory Support calls to various clients around the world regarding inventory issues.
- Attending to Inventory Sales calls
- Ensured accurate count of inventory in different retail stores
- Reported discrepancies in inventory to team overseer
- Worked in a different environment each shift
- Attending to accounting set up of inventory application