- Performing accuracy inventory counting on a warehouse .
- Making sure not to miss any details on counting and taking stock.
- Making reports regarding observations throughout the count.
- Computerized tracking of inventory
- Count merchandise accurately and at a fast paced.
- Be a team player
- Positive attitude towards the customers at all times.
- Receiving Inventory
- Counting is a very active job – you’ll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so you’re either on your feet or knees the entire inventory.
- When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each item’s barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be prepared to do repetitive actions.
- Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and pride yourself in making sure everything is correct.
- Efficiency is everything! I know, I know…we just said accuracy is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you’re a Retail Inventory Associate.
- Location, location, location. You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a couple hours away, you’ll likely be at a new place just about every time you’re scheduled to work.
- Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled.
- Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every location, and on the way back.
- Provide inventory service by physically counting products and price points using hand-held device.
- Working in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy and productivity.
- Been a part of the team that has done inventory for major retailers like Walmart, Loblaw’s, Canadian Tire and various other retailers including apparel stores.
- Provide service by physcial inventory of the stock room and planner guides.
- Constantly increased my productivity of upto 20% which helps the team achieve their overall productivity.
- Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients. Assisted customers in finding out-of-stock items.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
- Organized the store by returning all merchandise to its proper place.
- Replenished merchandise shelves with items from the stockroom.
- Maintain on-hand accuracy in warehouse by using handheld scanner inventory system.
- 1 year forklift experience