- Rendering all messages accurately and completely, without adding, omitting or substituting.
- Facilitate communication between patient/family and provider by rendering accurate and complete interpretation of the message. Applying standards of practice.
- Led three way telephone call when necessary and interpreted pertinent information to each party.
- constantly learn new terminology in order to be more effective in interpreting.
- Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
- Provide language services to healthcare patients with limited English proficiency.
- Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
- Translate languages at meetings such as attorney-client meetings, preliminary hearings, arraignments, depositions, and trials.
- Translate foreign languages for clients in prison so they can understand prison officials.
- Great knowlegde of current affairs, politics and different cultures and customs
- Have a good memory and able to learn fast
- Flexibility to handle unexpected and difficult situations in a calm sense
- The ability to work weel people, be a team player
- An excellent command of English and other language into which you may translate
- While transcripting from one language to another,must using the correct form of grammar and with specialist vocabulary.
- Lead tours and teach educational courses to students and the general public.
- Supervise and work with volunteers.
- Provide information or refer individuals to details about SUNY Old Westbury college in Vietnamese.
- Help the American representative explain studying resources from the school to Vietnamese students.
- Sending (GPS) documents to the (KRDC) Operation room (OPS).
- Photographing of mine explosions ambush and other events.
- Reporting of all the things which happening in the convoy to operation room.
- Collecting the data’s of all trucks and send to (KRDC) office.
- Training the (GPS) for the new interpreters.
- Escorting the fuel convoy from Speen boldak border to (KRDC) camp.
- Escorting the fuel convoy from (KRDC) to Kandahar Airfield (KAF).