- As HSE Coordinator, i perform job hazard analysis, PPE assessments, ergonomics assessments, safety audits, OSHA/RCRA/Safety training…
- I participate on the Steering Committee that developed action plans for safety improvement and injury reduction.
- I develop and maintain strict PPE policies for employees.
- I provide health safety and environmental training support to corporate personnel to maintain industry standards.
- I maintain and update corporate quality, safety, training and health programs, establishing objectives and training programs.
- I manage emergency response plan.
- I monitor Industrial Hygiene Exposure Assessment programs for job specific health related hazards and risks.
- Advise the management of the enterprise on existing state rules and safety standards for making changes in individual technological operations, commissioning and procurement of equipment that complies with safety regulations.
- Organize and conducts work on the creation of an enterprise safety system, internal regulations and safety regulations.
- Give a conclusion on the possibility of changing the safety system adopted at the enterprise, on compliance with the safety requirements of the new equipment and inventory, production operations.
- Coordinate the work of industrial and technical departments of the enterprise to create and maintain a safety system.
- Provide mandatory safety instructions.
- Organize instructing on safety measures for accepted workers, employees who transfer to work at new production sites, new production equipment.
- Conduct special classes on the study of safety standards with the management and working personnel of the enterprise.
- Implemented safety training protocol and performed safety trainings for over 600 employees.
- Performed plants inspections and collaborated with all plants employees in the process to increase safety and hazard awareness.
- Developed and maintained strict HSE procedures.
- ameliorated the existing technical safety documents.
- Participated in major accidents investigations.
- Supervising Rig Safety programs and policies in accordance with Halliburton ARAMCO Standards.
- Promoting HALLIBURTON Corporate HSE Policy; ensure that activities and operations are performed within Corporate and statutory environmental and sustainability requirements of SA D&WO department.
- Conducting safety assessments of all areas at the rig site to determine the quality and effectiveness of the safety management system.
- Check and review daily, weekly and monthly HSE reports from contractor Rigs and provide feedback to higher management on compliance of contractors.
- I develop, manage and coordinate HSE Policies, Hazard Control Systems as well as HSE Procedures to reduce risks of injury, damage or loss to human and materials.
- Organize inspections, tests and technical examination of the state of technical equipment, equipment, machines and mechanisms, as well as the technology of work to determine whether their condition complies with established standards and rules, participates in their acceptance into operation or use in production.
- Analyze the situation of safety in the enterprise, analyzes the degree of risk, develops a plan of corrective measures, sets the timing of their implementation and coordinates their implementation.
- Control compliance with the requirements of the state supervision and control of compliance with current rules and safety regulations, labor safety standards in the production process, as well as in projects of new and reconstructed production facilities.