- Independently keept an organized office
- Welcomed guests as they arrived at the hotel
- Checking guests in and out, giving keys, taking reservations by telephone or email, preparing bills and processing payments
- Provided guests with local information and directions, answer their questions and deal with any complaints
- Greet and check in guests and take phone calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete a checklist of duties within a specified period of time whilst also dealing with guests and phone calls.
- Communicate with housekeeping and maintenance colleagues to carry out guest’s needs and fix issues.
- Effectively handle high-stress situations.
- Create bookings, take payments and make changes to reservations and room assignments.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, travel directions, and make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, and entertainment.
hotel receptionist / front office manager
- Registered hotel guests, made reservations,transmitted and received messages
- Reviewed and handled guest comments and complaints
- Managed front desk operations including cashier, ensuring that policies and procedures were maintained
- Explained details regarding property, including restaurants, pool area, spa and fitness center to acclimate patrons to resort environment.
- Dealing with bookings and completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Handing out keys, preparing bills and taking payments.
- Dealing with special requests and answering questions from guests during their entire stay.
- Dealing with complaints and problems.
- Greets and welcome incoming guests to the hotel.
- Confirm reservations, explain hotel amenities and shows the rooms.
- Handles guests checks-outs and provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Calculate and quote charges for services such as long-distance connections like mails and answer phone calls for inquiries, complaints and requests.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, printing and sorting mail.
- Arrange transfers from port to hotel and vice versa.