- HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION
- NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATION (OLD AGE HOME)
- PARAMEDICAL ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Plan budgets and arrange for purchase of Assets & inventory supplies
- -Supervises and execute all the non-medical activities of the Medical Center- Hiring, salary -determinations and firing of nonmedical personnel. -Responsible for all maintenance of the hospital – buildings, requirements of all non-medical operations. -Responsible for all the Accounting and finances of the Medical Center. -Responsible for all the work related activities of the non medical employees- -Responsible for Insurances of buildings and personnel. -Responsible that the CENTER meets all Government regulations in terms of employees and as Business Enterprise. -Responsible for giving quarterly and annual reports of the Business operation of the Medical Center. -Responsible for keeping complete medical record and accounting/inventory systems and ensuring their safety and security. -Responsible for having Liability, Health and Retirement program for all employees. – Responsible for the conduct and behavior of all employees while at work and that the rights of Patients are respected and followed.
- Laboratory records, sampling, separate checking and maintenance of ward safety equipment.
- Coordinating orders and their implementation and other works as directed by Medical Superintendent Office time to time.