- Ordering products to meet store needs.
- Ordering our plus outs a month early to ensure proper product would be there for display building
- Working with receiver to ensure the back room is organized at all times.
- Ensuring that our back room inventory (BRI) is in accordance to company policy.
- working with and delegating employees properly to ensure work gets done according to company policy.
- Merchandising every night and building displays according to company schematics.
- Merchandising products to the sales floor
- Checking dates and properly rotating all products.
- Writing store orders to the needs of the company
- Writing schedules for employees
- Working with vendors daily to maximize sales
- Managing employees in Grocery Department
- Hiring and training employees
- Ordering inventory for department
- Receiving merchandise from vendors and logging invoices
- Walking department and addressing opportunies
- Responsible for managing store in absence of Store Manager
- Stocked shelves, rotated stock, and created sale displays.
- Managed Sunday changeovers
- training of new staff member
- Maintained spotless and arranged areas within the store
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change outstanding to customers
- Resolve customer complaints if required
- Welcome customers entering the grocery store
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in receiving and shipping operations.
- Evaluate performance of staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy changes.
- Direct or coordinate activities of grocery food and non food departments concerned with ordering, pricing, sales, of products.
- Maintain scheduling for day and night shift employees
- Provide hands on leadership and set positive example