- Create monthly grant expense reports, and submit reimbursement requests.
- Maintain grant files, and documents.
- Work with different city departments to build grant applications.
- Create and disperse purchase orders for all city departments.
- Office duties such as filing and records keeping
- Implementation of grant funding to allocated areas
- Setting up meeting with district personnel
- Traveling and attending leadership training.
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Prepare and bill monthly invoices for many sponsors who grant and fund projects for the Medical University.
- Compiles and maintains research files, grant files and related records.
- Identifies potential sources of federal, state and local funds to support the objectives of the agency.
- Plans, develops, coordinates and administers a statewide program of grant development and administration for a large state agency or department.