- Work with identified resources to structure and maintain file organisation.
- Handled all general telephone inquiries and routed and/or took messages for appropriate staff.
- Manage and assist manager in issuing PO, DO and invoices
- Arrange and file office documents systematically
- Prepare invoices and quotation for customers.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Contacts companies who owe money in writing or by telephone to recover the outstanding balance makes follow-up calls.
- keeps records of payments made.
- Determines which accounts are overdue.
- Filling documents.
- Database management or word processing.
- Calculate carpenter salary per week.
- Prepare supplier checks.
- Key invoice and prepare statement.
- Assisted drivers with documentation, including packing slips, bills of lading and invoices
- Scheduled deliveries and liaised with recipients to ensure seamless arrival
- Answered incoming phone calls and developed friendly rapport with callers while answering questions, making recommendations and leading conversations to bookings
- Kept all documentation and records accurate and up-to-date with latest data to prevent errors in processing or delivery
- Managed timely and effective replacement of damaged or missing products
- Communicated with carrier representatives, arranging for special deliveries and shipment receipts
- Bill foreign countries for mail ship via air or se
- Bar code mail.
- Do the batch manufacturing record (BMR) for product that we do
- Do the hologram for packaging