- Maintained high standard of professional customer interactions
- Created attractive displays to promote sales
- Successfully trained and educated new employees about all aspects of the position and department policies to ensure correct detail with customers and technique
- Responsible for keeping stock levels across the store – grocery, diary, frozen
- Extensive experience in numerous departments within the store
- Well versed in cash handling and customer service
- Ability to work quickly, proficiently and accuratly
- Experienced at both building and disassembling pallets
- Thorough involvement with ordering and inventory procedures
- Master level skill with both standard and electric pallet jacks
- Skilled at both working independently and in a team setting
- Construct or assemble product displays according to specifications.
- Arrange merchandise as shown in prepared sketches.
- Listen to customer requests and help them get the products that they wanted.
- Change or rotate display areas and signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, and orders
- make sure back room was prepped and ready for product to be moved to main floor.
- operate forklift to remove product from product truck.
- sign in product truck when delivery’s arrive.
- kept the fridge stocked correctly for the next shift.
food clerk, cashier, custodian
- Maintain sanitation
- Clean and restock workstations
- Promote deals
- Drop register to $200 every night