- Issue invoices and send them to the customers by email.
- Negotiate payment dates.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by email and telephone, to solicit payment.
- Credit analisys.
- Store phisical files.
- Elaborate accounts receivable reports.
- promoted services to clients and customer services
- assisted with office management
- scheduled arrangements
- Collect donations from the boys and split the money equally into different coys.
- Processed accounts payable and general ledger transactions from receipt of documentation to issuance of payment in a timely and efficient manner
- Conducted pre-audit and post-audit of accounts payable documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Effectively managed issues by promptly communicating with the appropriate stakeholders
- Invoice Receipts
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
financial assistant (trainee)
- Update financial spreadsheet with daily transactions
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Support monthly payroll and keep organised records
- Record accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients and suppliers
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Compute deductions for income and taxes.