- Facilitate discutions
- Maintain schedules and events
- Organize set-up and break-down with host university and institutes
- Train new counselors and provide guidance to session directors, and leaders
- Manage team of building counselors and arrange travel and accommodations
- Provide discipline and handle conflict resolution with youth, counselors, building counselors and non EFY individuals
field coordinator/ negotiator
- In-charge for any project negotiation.
- Assist in presiding of project orientation and meeting.
- Responsible of making reports after the said activity.
- Oversee fieldworkers on the assignment area.
- In-charge in manpower preparation.
- Responsible for the outcome of the product.
- Received, collects and remit money.
- Recommends approval of loan and re-loans to the Program Unit Supervisor.
- Facilitates center meetings in each centers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with government and other organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- Ensure the programme is implemented based on the NRCS Community Based First Aid Programme Implementation Manual.
- Carry out programme activities including community assessment using participatory tools, assist in project design including preparing logical frame, activity plan and budget,
- Assist NRCS Sub-Chapters in capacity development for volunteer mobilization.
- Coordinate with government offices including District Public Health Office and District development Office.
- Local Level Planning of project implementation and ensuring attainment of quantitative targets
- Communicate and coordinate overall project activities between SRLM and NRO
- Engage in dialogue with SRLM and develop state specific guidelines for enterprise development project
- Develop Training contents as per field requirement and periodically train field team
- Undertake studies to leverage local economic potential for enterprise promotion and realisation of the same
- Conduct regular reviews with mentors, block staff and SRLMs
- Management of Program finances