Field Coordinator Resume Examples
- DUTIES I LED AT CHESAPEAKE ENERGY.
- At Chesapeake Energy i led organized and coordinated all vacation time off and kept schedule straight to be sure all employees had a relief replacement while on days off. as well as coordinating all construction projects while managing ten of my own employees.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, land owners, contractors, to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Review and interpret plans, well site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Trained under the Filed Logistics coordinator on 20+ Marathon and BHP Oil sites
- Supervised and monitored drivers to ensure compliance with site regulations prior to entering site as well as during offloading procedures
- Constructed safety meetings regarding job safety analysis with drivers
- Data entry of bulk sand deliveries
- To discuss and understand Clients requirements and prepare analysis report for every meeting conducted in relation to data collection and implementation requirements.
- Prepare strategic plan for the implementation of WiMax New Site Project in the Central Region also make graphical representation of the plan to report to the client.
- Perform Screening of Engineers & Technicians for Telecom Work and Arrange for Training Sessions in office and on field with coordination with Samsung Telecom Team.
- Plan MDT Activity Flow to ensure consistency and Quality in installation of Antenna and Filter.
- Coordinate with Field Teams to perform Technical Site Survey and preparation of Technical Site Survey Report.
- Maintain and update Transmittal for Survey Activity done, TSSR Prepared, TSSR Submitted and coordinate with Access Issues and Civil Requirements for New Site Installation.
- Prepare Daily Report to update the client on Installation, Survey and TSSR preparation & submission progress.
- Gain thorough understanding of overall and specific project objectives, outputs, activities and detailed methodology.
- Guide and supervise field facilitator and CSO staffs to ensure effective implementation of project activities in her/his sub-district.
- Assist field facilitator and CSO staff in developing and maintaining producer groups in her/his sub-district
- Maintain network and close liaison with sub-district level stakeholders for smooth running of the project activities
- Coordinate, organize and conduct FGDs with target beneficiaries to have a through understanding of their training and other needs.
- Coordinate and organize all the training courses and workshops at sub-district level
- Assist Regional Field Coordinator in conducting baseline study, mid-term review and other relevant study.
- Discuss filter options, lens choices, and the visual effects of objects being filmed with photography directors and video operators.
- Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers and engineering and maintenance staff.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Develop problem intervention procedures, utilizing techniques such as interviews, consultations, role-playing
- Facilitate discutions
- Maintain schedules and events
- Organize set-up and break-down with host university and institutes
- Train new counselors and provide guidance to session directors, and leaders
- Manage team of building counselors and arrange travel and accommodations
- Provide discipline and handle conflict resolution with youth, counselors, building counselors and non EFY individuals
field coordinator/ negotiator
- In-charge for any project negotiation.
- Assist in presiding of project orientation and meeting.
- Responsible of making reports after the said activity.
- Oversee fieldworkers on the assignment area.
- In-charge in manpower preparation.
- Responsible for the outcome of the product.
- Received, collects and remit money.
- Recommends approval of loan and re-loans to the Program Unit Supervisor.
- Facilitates center meetings in each centers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with government and other organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- Ensure the programme is implemented based on the NRCS Community Based First Aid Programme Implementation Manual.
- Carry out programme activities including community assessment using participatory tools, assist in project design including preparing logical frame, activity plan and budget,
- Assist NRCS Sub-Chapters in capacity development for volunteer mobilization.
- Coordinate with government offices including District Public Health Office and District development Office.
- Local Level Planning of project implementation and ensuring attainment of quantitative targets
- Communicate and coordinate overall project activities between SRLM and NRO
- Engage in dialogue with SRLM and develop state specific guidelines for enterprise development project
- Develop Training contents as per field requirement and periodically train field team
- Undertake studies to leverage local economic potential for enterprise promotion and realisation of the same
- Conduct regular reviews with mentors, block staff and SRLMs
- Management of Program finances
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.