- DUTIES I LED AT CHESAPEAKE ENERGY.
- At Chesapeake Energy i led organized and coordinated all vacation time off and kept schedule straight to be sure all employees had a relief replacement while on days off. as well as coordinating all construction projects while managing ten of my own employees.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, land owners, contractors, to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Review and interpret plans, well site layouts, specifications, or construction methods to ensure compliance to legal requirements and safety regulations.
- Trained under the Filed Logistics coordinator on 20+ Marathon and BHP Oil sites
- Supervised and monitored drivers to ensure compliance with site regulations prior to entering site as well as during offloading procedures
- Constructed safety meetings regarding job safety analysis with drivers
- Data entry of bulk sand deliveries
- To discuss and understand Clients requirements and prepare analysis report for every meeting conducted in relation to data collection and implementation requirements.
- Prepare strategic plan for the implementation of WiMax New Site Project in the Central Region also make graphical representation of the plan to report to the client.
- Perform Screening of Engineers & Technicians for Telecom Work and Arrange for Training Sessions in office and on field with coordination with Samsung Telecom Team.
- Plan MDT Activity Flow to ensure consistency and Quality in installation of Antenna and Filter.
- Coordinate with Field Teams to perform Technical Site Survey and preparation of Technical Site Survey Report.
- Maintain and update Transmittal for Survey Activity done, TSSR Prepared, TSSR Submitted and coordinate with Access Issues and Civil Requirements for New Site Installation.
- Prepare Daily Report to update the client on Installation, Survey and TSSR preparation & submission progress.
- Gain thorough understanding of overall and specific project objectives, outputs, activities and detailed methodology.
- Guide and supervise field facilitator and CSO staffs to ensure effective implementation of project activities in her/his sub-district.
- Assist field facilitator and CSO staff in developing and maintaining producer groups in her/his sub-district
- Maintain network and close liaison with sub-district level stakeholders for smooth running of the project activities
- Coordinate, organize and conduct FGDs with target beneficiaries to have a through understanding of their training and other needs.
- Coordinate and organize all the training courses and workshops at sub-district level
- Assist Regional Field Coordinator in conducting baseline study, mid-term review and other relevant study.
- Discuss filter options, lens choices, and the visual effects of objects being filmed with photography directors and video operators.
- Schedule use of studio and editing facilities for producers and engineering and maintenance staff.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Develop problem intervention procedures, utilizing techniques such as interviews, consultations, role-playing