- Changed youth behaviors in how they view HIV& AIDS through effective communication strategy.
- Provide professional consulting services to government or industry.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Support the Team to express themselves
- Make sure you fulfill the following critical roles of a leader to drive the success of your practice.
- Establish Effective Organizational Structure and Communication Protocols
- Effective Time Management
- Inspire and Motivate young Women
- Identify goals, and support service users in order to facilitate planning and program development processes.
- Facilitate the planning, coordination, and onsite execution of program projects, initiatives, and activities.
- Organize participants and materials for each program module, and ensure that all attendees understand their roles.
- Review and develop program content, and tweak it according to the specific needs of each individual.
- Engage participants by educating them about the key aspects of the program, according to specified instructions.
- Document attendance and participation, and provide social skills instructions to attendees
- Observed and evaluated students’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Conducted classes, training and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques or methods in subjects such as basic English language skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Individuals’ counselling to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Guided individuals in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing and interview skills.
- Provided students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, trade and technical schools, and apprenticeship programs.
- Conferred with parents or guardians to discuss children’s progress, resolve behavioral, academic, and other problems.
- Co-designed and facilitated ‘In the Company of Women’, a women’s empowerment seminar.
- Improved participants’ interpersonal relationship skills.
- Teaching design, 2D CAD, 3D CAD, tool use and safety, programming, robotics, teamwork, and social-emotional learning.
- Curriculum development for competition, maker, and general classes.