Executive Manager Resume Examples
- Greet and register guests.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Train staff members.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to facility’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
executive manager (production & sales)
- Oversaw the sales and production teams to ensure market outreach and quality of production.
- Monitored inventory to maintain an adequate supply without running into a shortage or surplus.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues and clients.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines,journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites, and blogs,for opportunities.
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings.
- Documented and tracked issues, escalations, and daily updates with senior management.
- Coordinated with the senior management to define sales targets, execution and production plan and ensure implementation of plans to achieve the quarterly goals.
executive manager/ senior manager – market research
- Developed a calculator to compare operating costs of various makes of generator sets. This sales tool was extensively used by our sales and marketing teams.
- Implemented the first nationwide customer satisfaction survey for Cummins to gauge customer satisfaction across all market segements.
- Explored opportunities for introducing automation in production practices by evaluating new tools and technology for shortening the turnaround for the production pipeline.
- Clients handled:- Patanjali- MDH- VIBBA- Mother Dairy- Delmonte & many more food products companies.
- Looking after Raw Material & Packing Material Stores.
- In warding, Storage, Issue & batching.
- Maintaining Minimum & Maximum Level of Critical, Fast Moving & Slow Moving Items.
- Creating different reports as required by Management.
- Maintaining Smooth co-ordination with Production Team & Material Team for ensuring No stock out of Materials.
- Keeping stock control systems up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements.
- Designing process flows, process materials control, control plan and guidelines.
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the company.
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the company.
- Act as a spokesperson on behalf of the company board.
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board with all clients, especially YLNG Company.
- Represent the company at community activities to enhance the company’s profile.
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the company.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.- Ensure that the operation of the company meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Funders.
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the company.
- Ensure that personnel, clients’ files are securely stored and privacy/confidentiality is maintained.
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the company’s programs and services.
- Ensure that the programs and services offered by the company contribute to the company’s mission and reflect the priorities of the Board.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices including the development of job description for all staff.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the company’s people (clients, staff, and management), property, finances, goodwill, and image and implement measures to
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.control risks.
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Funders.
- Ensure that personnel, client, donor and volunteer files are securely stored and privacy/confidentiality is maintained.
- Provide support to the Board by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, government agencies.
- التفاوض أو الاتفاق على العقود أو الاتفاقات مع الموردين أو الموزعين أو الوكالات الفيدرالية أو الحكومية أو الكيانات التنظيمية الأخرى.
- مراجعة التقارير المقدمة من الموظفين للتوصية بالمشروع أو اقتراح التغييرات.
- تنظيم أو الموافقة على الحملات الترويجية.
- Leadership development.
- Marketing management’s.
- Manage accounts.
- Well Communications skills
- Travelled across India for more information about marketing.
- Quick actions in emergency.
- Work updated.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.