- Responsible for financial stability and development of growth strategies for multiple revenue streams, including grant funding, large scale fundraising events, event participation, sponsorship, and donor outreach.
- Managed media relations and served as Garrett Trails spokesperson through local and state level outlets including the Department of Natural Resources.
- Directed the marketing efforts for special events and volunteer activities.
- Built up search engine optimization (SEO), created meta-tags, and tracked and reported progress.
- Developed and designed websites, social media accounts, and e-mail campaigns to generate sales and donations.
- Wrote speeches, designed marketing materials, and developed promotional strategies that generated donors, volunteers, sponsors, and fundraising attendees.
- Developed digital and print media for enhancing and promoting the Garrett Trails brand, optimized online presence, and developed personal and social connections to relevant audiences
- Managed a robust editorial board and database of creative writers and journalists.
- Served as a ‘tie-breaker” editor
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons and ceremonies.
- Business Development
- Employees Development
- Customer Development
- Financial Process
- Report to the Board of Directors and directs overall strategic and operational responsibility for Bineys waste management services limited.
- Executes the mission of the company by identifying opportunities that enhance the financial strength of the company. Continuously position all staff to develop deep knowledge of the field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
- Design national expansion and complete strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Build partnerships in new markets, by establishing relationships with the public , private, stakeholders and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Apply for permits required for the implementation of environmental remediation projects.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Review and analyze operational activities and data to aid in maximizing profits, risk management effectiveness, and to improve service utilization
- Setup new offices and staff in Beijing, Irvine, and Atlanta
- Coordinated and cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with community partners such as media outlets, advocacy groups, and businesses to maintain relevance and significance in a dynamic market