Executive Director Resume Examples
- Oversees and supports a team of 27 volunteers who collectively run three community development projects in Vancouver that focus on fair eduction, poverty alleviation, and advocacy. In addition, managing three internal portfolios: HR, Finance, and Communications.
- Facilitates bi-weekly meetings with each Kite director, monthly meetings with the whole committee and quarterly board meetings.
- Responsible for managing the organizations annual budge, which includes approving all budget proposals from project directors and allocating the funds to each project.
- Developed monitoring and evalutations guidelines for the organizaiton and is well trained in Project Life Cycle, Theory of Change, and Outcome Mapping techniques.
- Writes and maintains manuals for each position in the organization, organizational strategy, impact reports, and annual reports.
senior executive director
- Conducts sales training classes for newly joined consultants and executives.
- Represent company at regional association meetings to promote products.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems. association meetings to promote products.
- Have the day to day relationships with different departments like finance and operation
- Responsible for financial stability and development of growth strategies for multiple revenue streams, including grant funding, retail, venue attendance, facility event rental, and tenant lease programs.
- Effectively collaborated with the Board Resource Development Committee to support and engage the Board of Directors in revenue and constituent growth.Coordinated efforts to identify, initiate contact, and cultivate new institutional and major corporate donor relationships.
- Oversaw the annual giving and direct mail campaigns.
- Directed the marketing efforts for special events and volunteer activities.
- Oversees all HR functions for facility .
- Directing the organization’s financial activities to fund operations and increase efficiency.
- Conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Preparing and presenting reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government activities, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
- Attending and participating in meetings of municipal councils or council committees.
- Recruit and retain local businesses as members of the Chamber
- Establish Logistics, trucking routes and billing receivables within the transportation division.
- Developed tooling division, over saw training and certifications of personal.
- Directed and implemented policies to ensure continuing operations and to maximize returns on investments of over 5 milion EUR.
- Negotiated 10 projects for strategic development of business sector in the region and served as a liaison between stakeholders, state agencies and other organizational entities to ensure intact implementation.
- Strengthened manufacturer and stores search operations by proactively managing and optimizing provision of products.
- Worked closely with organizational leadership, including board of directors, to strategically affect direction of operations.
- Spearheaded more than 40 negotiations to obtain favorable pricing and scheduling parameters.
- Grew strong team by sourcing well-qualified employees.
- Managed teams of 8 professionals focused on improving company grow initiatives.
- Established new sales team to support procurement plan.
- Incorporated business development initiatives to bring in new clients and boost profits.
- Maintaining enrollment and safety of all children, families, and staff in the program.
- Closed more than 3 tenders and delivered materials under a contract with the customer.
- Optimized and updated corporate web site mstm.kz and corporate email.
- Developed new corporate web site br-industrial.kz for related service company BR Industrial Operation. All web sites was created by me.
- Supervised a paid staff of 20 people, volunteers and student interns
- Contract negotiation and grants management.
- Reported to Board of Directors
- Oversaw quarterly newsletter
- Led fundraising campaign and events
- Accountable for yearly reports, financial reports and audit
- Led all Human Resources functions
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the organization which includes managing staffs, as well as business plans, schedules, sales and marketing.
- Responsible for overseeing the administration, projects, programs and strategic plan for the company.
- Responsible for the sales growth and profitability of company.
- Responsible in expenses control, staffs management, good production & quality control, and department supervision.
- Responsible to generate new account for the sales.
- Setting sales quotas and goals
- Creating sales plans, analyzing data on the past performance and projecting future performance.
- dynamic leader with strong communication skills who is able to engage with a diverse stakeholder group and demonstrate the ability to develop and nurture key relationships within the gymnastics community, including coaches, officials and administrators at the grass root level.
- In addition to operational excellence the role has a focus on building participation and membership, whilst developing and maintaining a network between stakeholder groups, commercial/funding partners and member clubs/associations.
- Make presentations to legislative or othe
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.r government committees regarding policies, programs, or budgets.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.