erp project manager
- Responsible for supporting a world class Oracle Applications environment to help shape the strategy, architecture, design, implementation and support of Oracle EBS.
- Provide broad leadership, functional and technical expertise in the support and operations of business applications.
- Provide functional leadership and support for Oracle Applications (release 12.2.4) with proven experience and ability to work in Core Financials (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM), SCM (OM, Inv, Quote, BOM, WIP), Projects (Costing, Billing, PM), HCM (Core HR, Payroll, HRSS) and Service Contracts.
- Work as the system architect and lead the implementation of Oracle Applications modules and functional enhancements.
- Provide hands on Oracle experience for large cross functional initiatives. Requires ability to be an effective leader for a diverse set of stakeholders including internal and external customers, IT team members, and software vendors.
- Works cross-functionally to develop solutions to integrate IT and business process changes to support strategic business needs
- Write business requirements, use cases and functional requirements for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality
erp project manager
- Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team
- Facilitate communication between business users and developers to ensure that customer requirements are translated to design specifications.
- Coordinate with development team and project manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification
- Participate in the development of test scripts, test execution activities, and sign-off test results related to application changes, facilitate UAT and CRP Conducting
- Provide functional support and training for all Oracle Applications end-users, including the development of user guides
- Work with the PMO to identify tasks and timelines for the implementation of solutions in support of business objectives
- Develop an applications strategy and roadmap for the business applications portfolio.