- Successfully managed $2-3 million budget projects and achieved the project scheduled goals ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Supporting Leadership team in Strategy Planning , Program and Project Management.
- Stakeholder Management, CXO engagements & presentations, Facilitate workshops and contact organizations to explain Company profile and services offered.
- Responding to RFPs and RFIs. (Sales Proposals, SoW, BoQ, BRD and Statement of compliance)
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions. (NPV for corporate reporting and monthly account closing)
- Preparing Cost Estimation and Professional Services Pricing based on FP, WBS, Break-Fix and T&M models.
- Commercial and Master Service Agreement negotiation with Client and IT services partners for efficient Serviced delivery. (SLA/KPIs and Ways of working)
- Worked closely with corporate and business leadership.
- Providing clerical support to Account managers during the sales process/ sales documents. Resolving various issues of the partner and customers in regards to their Accounts, Renewals, Refund and the product.
- Taking follow up for timely deliveries of Solution with the concerned department and adhering to the same with necessary follow-ups with SPOCS also documenting the solutions provided for repeated issues.
- Coordinating with Cross functional team related to approvals for Business cases. Organize training for different departments in various regions related to change in pricing, introduction of new product, internal website surﬁng.
- Regular follow ups with Clients/Vendors/Accounts team for timely payments. Provided prompt, accurate and respectful support to users, applying high degree of customer service skill while ensuring customer satisfaction.
engagement manager/lead architect
- Worked as Onsite Program Manager and Architect managing the end to end delivery for all tracks – ETL, Reporting and DBA.
- Design and implement new solutions as part of the BI initiatives
- Prepare future roadmaps for system upgrades and Teradata platform upgrades
- Liaison with all 8 regional business partners for existing and new projects
- Estimate, Plan and Baseline Work Breakdown Structure for Level of Effort and Timelines
- Identify Strategy, Resource and Staffing Needs for Projects
- Manage, coordinate, and report all delivery aspects of the services in Dashboard against project milestones
- Planning itinerary for VIP arrivals and departures.
- Look after the day to day operations of the centre.
- Assist clients with their enquiries about product, feedback and requirements.
- Manage the team to run the operations smoothly.
- Deal with vendor’s as per centre requirements.
- Daily and monthly reports to Hong Kong office.
- Employee and OA recruitments’.
- Built retention and rapport building guidelines and templates to ensure that users provided excellent level service to B2B VIP clients
- Introduced effective emergency resolutions such as a probation and suspension policy for CareLinx network caregivers (over 350,000+ users)
- Developed helped center articles as well as multi-media content to train users on using our technology
- Vendor management and price negotiation for bill of material, AMC and Services Support.