education assistant ( student wellness)
- Working as an Educational Assistant
- Assisting students with disabilities with academic and practical needs like guiding, tutoring, scribing, note taking and also helped them to achieve academic success
- Prepared teaching materials and set up audio-visual equipment for lead teacher.
- Supervised students in common areas such as cafeteria, library and playground.
- Preparing resources for students by assisting the teacher to develop resources, make adjustments if required and ensure resources are ready for use.
- Supporting the teacher as an extra set of eye and hand.
- Guiding student behavior and reporting progress to the teacher.
- Ensuring class and school routines are followed.
- Supervising students inside and outside of the classroom.
- Monitoring the environment for hazards and undertake risk management.
- Maintaining professional conduct (dress, hygiene, punctuality, demeanor).
- Maintained student safety in classroom and outside environments.
- Supporting student literacy, numeracy, cognitive development.
- Supporting student physical development (gross motor, fine motor, physical health).
- Supporting students to learn new skills (life skills, general knowledge, work skills).
- Creates friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environments.
- Developed and maintained, open and trusting relationships with children and families.
- Undertook observations on children to be used as evidence for learning and development, future planning and documentation.
- Ensure health and safety of children in care.
- Worked in accordance of G8 education policies and procedures.
- Catered for needs and interests of all children, by getting to know each individual child and planning activities to cater for different interests and preferred learning styles.
- Supported the kinder program for 6 weeks in absence of kindergarten teacher.
- Plan and conduct activities for a group of children, demonstrate the activity, plan work time, help assist the children.
- make sure working and outside environment in safe
- help clean classroom after and before activities
- Assist Physical Geography professor to grade, tutor, and teach students about the physical and social world around them.