- Responsible for obtaining and retrieving documentation from several computer-based systems.
- Utilises a computer-based file tracking system to process and issue reports in a timely manner.
- Reviewing, analysing documentation for accuracy and efficiency.
- Troubleshooting various issues through researching previous documentation, as necessary.
- Using a report template to generate a draft letter for clients and supervisors.
- Finalizing certifications by making changes to drafts, merging information, printing the document, and sorting accordingly.
- Providing status updates on assignments for weekly departmental reports.
- Requests, obtains and provides original collateral documents from the seller or its document custodian, to outside counsel in a timely manner.
- Maintains an accurate and detailed record of original collateral documents released to others.
- Researches the chain of title to identify any deficiencies in the assignment chain and offer solutions to cure.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy during the drafting, execution and recording of Deeds, Assignments, Allonges and Affidavits.
- Provides detailed notes and status updates in systems of record to maintain a fluid record of events.
- Uploads and index documents into digital imaging system and client sites.
- Ensures time frames and deadlines are met by monitoring resolution milestones.
- Processes loan payments and loan maintenance.
- Monitors/manages the coverage and payment of property owners’ insurance, taxes, private mortgage insurance and flood insurance.