- Conduct a household survey in the district, assessing hunger impact.
- Prepare documents concerned with relief items distribution.
- Request the release of the relief items.
- Ensure that the relief item has been received by the targeted beneficiary.
- Write down the problems encountered during distribution.
- Monitor the progress of Food for Work and other food security projects.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports.
- Completion of Delivery notes and Goods receiving voucher
- Entering inventory data in SAP System
- Management of Inventory using SAP System
- Supervising the warehouse staff
- Perform distribution functions related to the receipt/storage and processing of customer orders in a computerized and or manual/material management system.
- Fill customer orders utilizing RF devices
- Move product throughout the warehouse utilizing CRT terminals and RF devices.
- Sorts, Scans, and ships all incoming packages to the proper predesignated destinations.
- Dispatching distribution trucks
- Record and maintain files or records of customer sales, work or services performed, charges, inventory, or other dispatch information.
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service and supervise them.
- Receiving of inventory, Dispatching and distribution of commodities to Country Feeds Shops and GMB depots.