- Acting as contact persons for the truck drivers when delivering or picking up the goods. Planning, handling and organizing the dispatch of all delivery orders.
- In charge of printing and issuing receipt for deliveries
- Check personal safety equipment
- Book internal transport/stock movement
- Create/printing receipt for necessary transport documents
- Give necessary instructions to the Loading / Unloading Team
- File documents and update files
- Coordinate the goods and services internally
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, deliver services for maintenance, joinery, mechanical and engineering department
- They act as a calm liaison between professional drivers, customers, and their company dispatch department.
- Manage intake of goods received, document, ensure for quality and quantity and arrange for internal distribution of goods.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Order supplies or equipment and issue them to personnel.
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
- Inventory of Receipts and monitoring the due dates/expiration of the receipts
- Managed Inbound/Outbound window process for all deliveries and pick ups onsite including completion of Driver induction process
- Prepared and Organised daily paperwork such as Load Manifests, Runsheets and Connotes for large volume of drivers
- Facilitate routes and delivery options
- Work closely with Customers and Warehouse personnel to ensure products are in good condition, picked correctly, processed and dispatched in a timely manner monitoring and reporting any discrepancies to Management and relevant customers.
- Truck Dock Management for smooth operation of drop offs, pick ups and warehouse labour capacity.
- Set Appointments and Complete Bookings as well as plan advanced scheduling for all onsite arrivals and departures for external carriers and end delivery clients using online booking systems and telecommunication.
- Maintaining data records for all stock and completed deliveries using inhouse systems and excel spreadsheets.
- Documentation of all incoming and outgoing items from warehouse
- Hand check items to ensure goods are of good quality
- Capability to choose appropriate transport methods with the option of ocean,rail and road method available.
- Monitor Ocean Vessels in advance for all stock travelling by Ocean internationally, being able to follow up and notify the correct parties of arrival and departure times and having containers/stock ready on time to meet strict deadline.