- Schedule appointments for the President of the University and also his assiatant
- Run errands
- File paperwork, make copies
- Answer telephone and direct calls
- Managing the key inventory of all keys in the residence halls.
- Answered any questions residents had regarding residence hall living and procedures.
- Answering the phone at the front desk, and transferring callers to appropriate office personnel.
- Complete forms in accordance with residence hall procedures.
- The volunteer experience that I have acquired at this rehabilitation center was very educational and enhanced communication skills. I have worked at the front office as a desk assistant at the center by answering phone calls, input data into the facility computer, and help direct people to the right person. I have also shadowed many doctors with their patients. This job has taught me that hard work and support does help you achieve many things.
- Assigned to a residence hall/apartment complex and served as a resource to students while focusing on the customer service experience
- Assisted in the administrative operation of the hall and in the enforcement of university and residence hall regulations
- Provided information about university services and resources
- Answered the phone and scheduled appointments for clients
- Developed and updated appointments as necessary
- Kept detailed notes on conference calls
- Maintained clean and efficient work stations
- Use computers for various applications, such as checking in and checking out guests.
- Information & Resource Person directing students and guests appropriately.
- Clerk & Assistant – performs clerical and other tasks for Residence Life Coordinator (RLC).
- Security – monitors guest sign-in, regulates non-student or guest traffic, and contacts appropriate individuals in case of emergency or policy violation