- Got promoted from being a Programme Assistant to Department Assistant
- Coordinate the whole departmental activities of the Department of Policy Studies
- Coordinate the PhD programme of the Policy Studies department
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events which is a part of the Departments I am working with.
- Additionally coordinating the MA in Public Policy and Sustainable Development Programme (MA PP&SD). This programme is specifically designed for the civil servants of group ‘A’ service and also for the other working professionals who are having at least 5 years of experience
- Working with the HoD of the Department of Policy Studies and as well as with the programme coordinator of the MA (PP&SD) programme
- W.e.f 1st November 2018:Coordinating activities in 3 departments at once i.e. DoPS, DNR and DBT along with providing assistance in the 3 master programmes i.e. MAPPSD, MSc Geo and MSc PBT. Therefore, coordinate activities with 3 HoDs and 3 Programme Coordinators at a time.
- Customer service, assisted customers in finding supplies
- Merchandise and product knowledge
- Inventory and communications between the store and various publishers and businesses