- Assist deli customers with requests for meats, cheeses, and salads
- Refill product shelves when needed
- Make salads to refill deli case when needed
- Clean deli area, including meat and cheese slicers, at the end of the evening for closing procedures
- Dynamically selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decision
- Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers
- Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
- Operating cash registers
- Putting away orders
- Using machinery
- Organizing products
- Sampling Products
- Insuring food prep station was cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Insuring customers were satisfied with there experience in the Deli.
- Restocking shelves.
- Prepping food for customers.
- Handling money and ringing up customers.
- Perform some food preparation.
- Resolve customers’ service complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise or adjusting price.
- Training new employees on proper procedure for preparing food
- Helping with inventory counts and entering shrink losses