- Import/Export data from and to server.
- Running stored procedures.
- Writing queries on SQL Server to manage data.
- Compile data reports and data presentations during programme meetings and conferences.
- Prepare internal/external reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with heads of services and M&E team to understand reporting needs.
- Collect data from different departments of Hospital and Health Centers in catchment area.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by periodically conducting data quality audit at both Hospital and Health Centers.
- Spot checks to verify data and investigate any data anomalies.
- Analysis of the findings and outcomes.
- Create graphics and tables to contribute to reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with heads of services understand reporting needs.
- Collect data from different services.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by periodically conducting data quality audit.
- Document the functional requirements and deliver final reports.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or participants or provide assistance with problems these participants may encounter.
- Supervise a company’s numerous data systems and networks.
- Communicate with participants, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Oversee programmatic day to day activities whenever program manager was on leave or traveled outside the country.
- Investigate complaints and suspected violations regarding illegal dumping, pollution, pesticides, product quality, or labeling laws.Examine permits, licenses, applications, and records to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Managed workers to assist with errors in data
- Share data reports with county health management team during county health data meetings.
- Data Backups and ensure data security.