data clerk (usaid project)
- Data entry, reporting and submission using CLIC (client center)
- Update existing data and perform regular backups to ensure data is preserved.
- Assist in site planning, organizing resources ready for the activities.
- Coordinate with community leaders in preparation for service as scheduled.
- Ensuring stocks is readily available and stock records are updated.
- Assist with driving duties as and when required.
- Monthly reporting for all vehicle movements and fuel liquidation.
- Entered, processed and stored field raw data in the spreadsheet
- Extracted desired information from the database upon request
- Neatly filed and managed incoming field raw data
- Actively participated and successfully completed other assigned duties
- Receiving and uploading of data captured on paper into electronic software
- Filling and typing
- Perform any other duties assigned by manager
- Work with courthouse clerks to get information needed
- Performs the necessary filing.
- Assists in documentation control.
- Performs all computer operation/encoding as instructed by my immediate superior.
- Assist in preparing and managing documentation internally/by subcontractor.
- Prepare electronic versions for all job books.
- Responsible for all invoicing to and from clients and vendors.
- Organized and reviewed project deliverables with the engineering team and monitors quality to ensure all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
- Responsible for data cleaning, data editing, data matching
- Accurately Inputting data in the organization’s computerized database
- Inputted tenant applications, property information, and relevant documents into company database
- Managed property key system