- Recorded new clients details and updated existing details in an Excel sheet.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding policies and procedures.
- Conferred with customers by telephone to provide information about the event venue and recording details of inquiries and discussing with the staff.
- Implement work flow or parts of it and properly follow up on it.
- Consultancy related to customers and development.
- Data conversion and manipulation.
- Maintain proper hardware, system, and software status at IDS.
- Train fellow customer support members on old and newly developed products (exchange of expertise).
- Handled the cases of Visa Related Queries and Complaints specifically Customer Tech-Support like Chats and E-Mails.
- Task closed on the service level Time & Date
- Report Preparation, Shared with Clients & Internal team
- Efficiently completed various assignments during the
- Advise or assist in obtaining particular product which is most beneficial for the customer.
- Inbound & Outbound calls
- Contact abroad registrars for problems and refund.
- Confer with customers by telephone or via ticketing system to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders and resolving technical problems.
- Role involves logging and handling the customer complaint initially by checking the customer details like name, address and D.O.B in the provided application tool.
- Ensure the proper identification and verification process has been done and more vigilant to report any unusual transaction, relationship and business type.
- Was involved in passing URU checks with the application tools and also raising the request to the KBA team to get the correct information by contacting the customer directly, if the customer provided details are with the internal applications.
- Providing the right Decision and deliver a consistent service excellence for the customer complaint resolution using various application systems.
- My core process is retail banking so I can able to handle various products like Personal loans, Overdrafts and Mortgages.