curriculum coordinator/ assistant director
- Opening manager.
- Assist the director with day to day responsibilities.
- Post payments and create family accounts.
- In charge of scheduling and food orders for our center of 195+ students and staff.
- Handle all parent concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Help hire staff.
- Implement curriculum and train new staff.
- Collaboration with fifteen course directors and dozens of senior faculty to ensure seamless facilitation for all eleven Year 2 courses
- Management of the administrative operations of each course, including preparing and distributing course materials, allocating space and tracking faculty availability and teaching hours
- Act as a liaison between students and faculty to secure clear lines of communication for various issues
- Develop and maintain our online curriculum management systems, digital media, and other unique databases for student information
- Plan our summer camp.
- CDL driver.
- KDHE Director Certification of up to 100 students.
- Help maintain child files and immunizations.
- Actively observe all programs in the center.
- I taught in the classroom for 4 years.