- Assist customers on and off of the Allegheny River with their canoes or kayaks and all their camping gear.
- Load all gear onto trailers and and pick up/drop off when/where needed.
- Organize daily and weekly schedules to coordinate with all workers so every customer gets proper pickup and drop off times.
- Ensure that the vehicles and watercraft are clean, safe, and prepared for the next trip.
- Prepare meals for customers on occasion.
- Work in restaurants, where they manage a team that includes servers, cooks, hosts, and more.
- To ensure customers have a stellar dining experience, and they keep everything running smoothly for maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for installing containment.
- Responsible for setting frac tanks.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or icings, using scales or graduated con
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffee
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.s, or teas.
- Responsible for setting and hooking up production equipment
- unload and put away products from delivery truck.
- Clean dining room, counters, mop
- Responsible for bolt up and torquing of flanges
- Ability to take accurate measurements for cutting and threading pipe
- Proactively, support, coordinate, and communicate with Managers
- Report accidents or property damage to Manager(s) and office
- Assess equipment and vehicle issues as they arise; report to Managers
- Report staff absenteeism and tardiness to Managers
- Support and enforce the company’s training program
- Actively recommend new processes and procedures on behalf of improving the company and its work environment, overall safety, increased productivity and profitability, and enhanced customer service