- Effective counter performance
- Achieving Sales Targets
- Being an effective team leader/team member
- Developing loyal customer relationships
- open/close/balancing of registers
- Staff training
- Held each team member accountable for achieving brand and performance goals.
- Exceeded personal goals for 2 quarters in a row.
- Coordinated all aspects of guest services, including supply monitoring and counter maintenance.
- merchandise display
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Provide assistance with problems clients encountered.
- Schedule makeup and facial appointments.
- Follow up with clients.
- Perform facials.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Contact clients to sell product.
- Achieving daily sales goals set forth by Manager.
- Prepare monthly reports detailing the month’s activities and priority initiatives (including what is/isn’t working) and providing an update on performance against targets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and develop business for the Estee Lauder counter.
- Helping management team to maintain merchandising presentation within corporate guidelines.
- Opening, Closing and House-keeping duties.
- luxury brand selling skills
- POS skills
- managing KPIs and targets
- event planning for exclusive VIP launches
- advanced product knowledge