- Artist & manpower Relationship Management
- Vendor Coordination
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, or public interest groups.
- Maintaining relationship with Clients
- Conducting weekly media monitoring including social media monitoring
- Regularly creating social content for clients on Twitter, LinkedIn , Facebook and Instagram and community management
- Media relations: pitching stories to journalists on behalf of clients and putting together briefing books for clients
- Contributing to pitch decks and conducting industry research
- Copywriting for social media, websites and Op-Ed pieces
- Using tools such as Brand Watch and Meltwater to monitor global conversations about particular clients
- Using of MailChimp to create weekly newsletters
corporate communications / media relations specialist
- Managing Editor and writer for The Voice of Business Magazine—official magazine of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Supervised the editorial and creative teams of the Chamber;
- Updated and maintained the Chamber website (www.philippinechamber.com);
- Handled press releases and media relations of the Chamber;
- Wrote speeches, articles, and other materials for the officers of the Chamber.
- As a senior member of the team, supporting the PR and communications framework of Reliance Communications, the Reliance ADA Group flagship, formulating and executing PR strategy for it and its International Business division
- Managing communications, brand and events for FLAG Telecom, then Reliance Communications’ newly acquired London-based undersea subsidiary with presence in 28 countries and over 200 clients worldwide.
- Building key relationship in international media, and successfully leveraging it to ensure adequate coverage of the company’s initiatives in relevant markets
- Putting in place a state-of-the-art media tracking and analysis apparatus to gain comparative understanding of company’s media coverage (vs. competition), trends
- Preparing a detailed Media Analysis Report (tonality of reportage) of the Ambani family feud
- Heading the 10-member Internal Communications department as an additional responsibility