sr. content specialist
- Create, edit, and present high-quality campaign concepts and branded editorial strategies for Summit Media brands and their channels including websites and social media.
- Monitor the implementation of approved editorial strategies to ensure quality, editorial/creative integrity, and adherence to agreements with clients/advertisers.
- Lead client meetings, present insights and concepts, and report on the progress of a project as needed.
- Create data-driven branded editorial content reports (with insights based on relevant audience data)
- Create and manage credible content for blogs on Seniority.in’s official website.
- Find new, relevant topics that interests the elderly and plan blogs with regards to products sold on the portal.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as and when necessary.
- Write articles for brand alliances.
- Write articles, blogs, social taglines and other informative, marketing and promotional material.
- Interview seniors and influencers for various video content.
- Decide the design and packaging for private label products.
- Designed the company’s website to maximize user engagement.
- Provided assistance in gamification for Standardized Tests.
- Create catalog content for private label products sold on the website.
- Create marketing creatives for social media using Photoshop and other image editing tools.
- Conduct research to enhance content.
- Write and edit content
- Creation of content strategies which includes employing SEO
- Maintain editorial calendars to meet strict deadlines and ensuring that quotas are met.
- Coordination with writers and designers
- Recruited and developed a team of writers and graphic designers, SEO and SMM trainees.
- Content planning, development, publishing and uploading.
- Blog posting on website, as well as social media platforms.
- Design & Creating Responsive Websites.