compliance manager (3 month contract)
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
- Successfully completed and submitted Medi-cal contract.
- Successfully maintained Medicare contract.
- Successfully completed yearly regulatory audit.
- Identifying relevant risk model and defining Compliance operating landscape
- Planning, coordinating, conducting and finalizing Investigations
- Investigation reports and remediation via Disciplinary sanctions
- Flagging and Applying Anti-Money laundering preventive checks on relevant transactions
- Planning remediation and preventive controls subsequent to adverse findings
- Advisory and assurance
- Compliance Review Board
compliance manager/training coordinator/prea coordinator
- Consult with government regulatory and licensing agencies to assess and report the institution’s conformance with applicable standards.
- Establish operational policies and procedures and make necessary modifications, based on analysis of operations, demographics, and other research information.
- Develop training curricula, and recommend revisions as needed.
- Conduct Investigations related to misconduct reports requiring disciplinary action, and presented findings and recommendations to administrators, government entities and law enforcement .
- Consult with department administrators and managers in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing certificates, data management and scheduling events.
- Model and train therapeutic methodologies to guide the institution from a “Correctional” to a “Rehabilitative” model.
senior compliance manager
- Document and formalize KYC, AML, CIP policies
- Effectively managing compliance/KYC team.
- Taking care of compliance issues like action on suspicioususers, three-level of verifications, recovery of funds, legalcommunication if any
- An authorised representative of all related compliance mattersescalated by government agencies like ED, CID, Cyber cell,EOW and police
- Playing a lead role to plan and direct the KYC & complianceprocess development from the tech perspective.
- Monitoring high volume transactions and taking necessaryaction on suspicious transactions
- Assisting other team leaders in the implementation of various features
- Identify or develop strategies or methods to minimize the environmental impact of industrial production processes.
- Promote use of environmental management systems (EMS) to reduce waste or to improve environmentally sound use of natural resources.
- Developed Environmental Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) for the company and helped obtain/maintain R2, ISO, OHSAS certifications.
- Analyse operations to evaluate the performance of the company and its staff in meeting objectives, program improvement, or policy change.