Company Secretary Resume Examples
- Convened and Organized the Board Meetings and other meeting.
- Drafted Notices, Agendas, Minutes and related documents for the meetings.
- Prepared documents for filing of various forms pursuant to provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Work related to Share Stamping and Share Transfer.
- Prepared the documents relating to Trademark Applications.
- Prepared various agreements with Banks and other Authorities
- Kept updated an complied about various amendments under Companies Act, 2013.
- Drafting of Notice and Agenda for conducting Board Meetings and other Committee Meetings under Companies Act, 2013 for the parent & other subsidiaries.
- Conducted and coordinated the Board Meeting as per the Company Law.
- Maintain or examine the records to comply with compliance requirements of various government agencies like RBI, MCA , EPFO, ITA, GST Council.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, and coordinating the system transformation of records
- Prepare and file annual tax returns, GST returns & TDS complainces for the organisation
- Coordinate with auditors for the audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes
- Assist the management in matters related to compliance, nodal authorities & tax authorities and there respective legal implementation
- Promptly answered phone and greeted callers enthusiastically.
- Updated spreadsheets to track, analyze and report on performance and sales data.
- Interacted with vendors, contractors and professional personnels (government employees) to receive orders and direct activities.
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Preparing Notices, Board Report, Resolutions & minutes of AGM, EGM and BM Meeting.
- Convening and conducting of Board and Annual General Meetings.
- Handled the request for Transfer and Transmission of Shares.
- Applying for Director Identification Number (DIN) & Intimation of Changes in particulars of Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Independently handled Alteration in Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company processes viz. Change of Name of the Company, Alteration in Registered office Clause, Alteration in Object Clause and Capital Clause.
- Allotment of Shares by Private Placement, Right Issue & Bonus Issue.
- Handled Creation/Modification/Satisfaction of Charge and co-ordination with Bank for the necessary formalities.
- Responsible for Complete Secretarial tasks required under all relevant laws and regulations.
- Actively participated in the secretarial process and procedures during the merger of Invest Capital and Securities (Pvt.) Limited with and into Invest Capital Investment Bank Limited. Also participated in the entire process of filing the petition of reduction of capital under section 97, of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now called Companies Act 2017). A process of completing the formalities of application of NBFC License. Completed the transfer process of corporate membership of the Karachi Stock Exchange (Guarantee) Limited. In addition, performed complete processes of various secretarial assignments of the company.
- As company secretary of Invest Capital Investment Bank Limited, I met all requirements of a secretarial job applicable under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now called Companies Act 2017), NBFC, Rules and Regulations, Listing Regulations, Code of Corporate )Governance etc of Invest Capital Investment Bank Limited, an NBFC Listed in all three stock exchanges, Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, filing with the MCA, Stock Excahnges, SEBI etc., Liasioning on behalf of the Company.
company secretary, accountant
- Co-ordinate with the Board of Directors, Top Management, Registrar and stock exchanges and shareholders
- File documents with Registrar of Companies
- Ensure documentary requirements as per Companies Act
- Organize, prepare agendas, hold general meetings and record minutes
- Manage shareholder meetings
- Filing corporate returns
- Ensure proper compliance and execution of contracts and agreements
- Compliance under the Companies Act.
- Maintenance of Minutes of various types of Meetings, Statutory Records, Registers and other secretarial documents.
- Annual Filling & E Filling of various Forms.
- Vetting of various business agreements, contracts, MOU and other legal documents under the guidance of Head.
- Ensuring Repository of all important and legal documents.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Updating company information on ASIC.
- Arranging and attending board meetings.
- Incorporation and conversion of public/private limited companies, LLPs.
- Alteration in Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Shifting of registered office of the company within/outside the same city.
- Increase authorized share capital, Private Placements, Rights Issue.
- Preparation of Directors Report, Annual Return and Annual Filing for private limited companies.
- Annual return & Annual Statement of Solvency, charge management compliances of LLPs.
- Drafting of LLP agreements and amendments thereon in LLP for incorporation and change in management, business, name, registered office etc.
- Specialized services as required by the directors
- Payment of dividend and interest payments
- Drafting and execution of agreements, contracts, and resolutions
- Responsible For The Legal Matters Of The Company, Compliance Of THe Company
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.