collector/ office administrator
- Answering multi-line telephone and directing calls.
- Receiving customer payments.
- Placing calls to past-due customers
- Credit Application
- Greet Customers
- Sales assoc
- Deal with customers diligently, courteously and professionally while collecting payments.
- Initiate strategies for collection processes and procedures.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Persuade customers diligently to pay past due amounts.
- Worked in call center environment handling manual and automatically dialed outbound calls.
- Achieved performance goals on consistent basis.
- Collected on past due accounts with average [Number] months delinquency.
- Documented changes in accounts and on credit reports.
- Make collection calls, inbound & outbound (3rd Party)
- Create plans for repayment with customers that suited their expenses and worked for our client
- Achieve monthly collection targets
- Help management staff with training sessions
- Handle escalated calls
- Help achieve department bonus targets set by the client
- Demonstrate past success as a loss mitigation negotiator or late stage collector.
- Methodically present options and mitigation terms to customers
- Partnered with customers to find a resolution to delinquent mortgage accounts, through full payments to cure delinquency or referring account for further loss mitigation assistance
- Prepared and implemented individualized performance development plan to ensure success throughout the quarter
- Developed help aids for peers based upon my best demonstrated practices
- Served as a single point of contact in the 120+
- Account Ownership queue which requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, goods and services