- Collect payments on customer past due bills.
- Managed customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, honest and firm.
- Handled outbound and inbound calls daily with goal of collecting owed debt.
- Monitors the Loss Mitigation workout process through its completion, including borrower follow-up.
- Monitors progress of accounts in foreclosure and interacts with attorneys to ensure appropriate timelines are met.
- Works and negotiates with legal, real estate and other professionals to minimize foreclosure losses.
- Prepares in-house documents necessary for workouts, loan modifications, short sales, deed in lieu of foreclosure and other programs.
- Prepares and submits MI claims for recovery and follows up on outstanding reimbursements.
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues.
- Prepares foreclosure auction bidding worksheets.
- Coordinates approval from Investors on Loan Modifications, Short Sales and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure and submits all required documentation to appropriate investors/guarantors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Submits borrower documentation, as necessary, for foreclosure prevention alternative workouts to Investors/guarantors.
- Monitors status of investor/guarantor review for applicable foreclosure prevention alternative requests.
- Develop overall functional knowledge of Customer Loan Management Services (CLMS).
- Support all CLMS departments and sections as needed and/or assigned, cross training in all functions and provide backup as necessary.