- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing issues
- Resolve customer credit issues
- An individual that specializes in the collection of debt owed to their organization. They use a variety of means to contact individuals who have defaulted on debts and/or who have not paid past-due bills.
- Receive payment by wire, check, credit cards, mail
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation., or automatic debits.
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Mitigates mortgage loan losses by negotiating with borrowers to reinstate delinquent loans via repayment plans and other foreclosure prevention alternatives.
- Completes a financial and situational analysis of circumstances to determine if the borrower qualifies for workout options.
- Determines the optimum plan for the mutual benefit of the borrower, investor and company.
- Recommends strategies for all home saving and liquidation foreclosure prevention alternatives, as appropriate, within the bank’s or investor’s and/or guarantor’s guidelines.
- Ensures proper handling of all collection activity.
- Prepares standard and non-standard letters to borrowers.
- Files and monitors claims within investor and private mortgage insurance company procedures.
- Working with dialer and unbound calls to handle customer calls for Stage>3 collections on loaned and leased vehicle payments
- Monitors delinquent accounts and implements collection procedures
- Reviews and make recommendations regarding bad debts or write-offs
- Delivered exceptional customer service on all calls while maintaining calm and professional demeanor in challenging circumstances.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone
- Confer with customers by telephone to
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts. to solicit payment.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, State, Bank, investor and Department guidelines for collections, loss mitigation and foreclosure.