- Drive business through execution of company initiatives and service model.
- Write weekly schedules for all associates
- Hire, manage and train team of 55+ associates
- Prepare and facilitate quarterly brand meetings.
- Retain top talent through delivery of quarterly assessments and bi annual associate performance reviews.
- Utilized analytical tools to monitor KPIs, optimize sales and demand conversion.
- Developed ongoing relationships with customers to drive future traffic.
- Positioned skilled staff in key areas through out the store on each shift to guarantee optimal productivity of overall store operations.
- Oversee schedules, accepted time off requests, and found coverage for shifts.
- Coached and trained employees and created daily work schedules and assignments, boosting efficiency and enhancing operations.
- Recruited, hired, and trained new employees, including monitoring and review of individual performance.
- Supervised and trained customer service team members to provide exceptional service, driving retention and satisfaction.
- Monitored and planned with Store Manager on monthly Profit and Loss budget for the store.
- Supervise 5 Salaried members of Management and over 200 hourly associates in a $90 million dollar Supercenter
- Responsible for financials, budgets, hiring, terminating, evaluations, merchandising, operations, presentations, teaching and training, networking, and communicating with both internal and external business partners
- Organized Community Involvement Events
- Assisted other stores in multiple capacities as needed
- 3 departments of responsibilitiesTalentConducting interviews, hiring/orientation