clinical supervisor, lactation nurse, sane
- Management of clinical staff including RN’s, LPN’s, and MOA’s
- Management of provider schedule
- Maintain accreditation for lab in clinic
- manged NC immunizations
- Provide support for breastfeeding mothers
- Provide prenatal breastfeeding classes for expecting mothers
- Assisted providers in examination of patients at the child advocacy center
- Supervise nurses, ER technicians, and nursing assistants.
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures in areas such as safety, standards of care, productivity measures and infection control.
- Provide or arrange for training or instruction of new hired staff or students.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives, such as, “Gone in 60 minutes.”
- Evaluated staff performance annually.
- Developed and implemented “PODS” nursing teams to facilitate new grad. nurses transition in the ER.
clinical supervisor/office manager
- Maintained Doctor’s schedules
- HIPPA Compliance
- Met with pharmaceutical reps in office
- Handles all Insurance issues and any patient issues or problems regarding care.
- Worked closely with Director to oversee all aspects of clinic Operations
- Provided assistance in the back office aspect, (ie, PT services, such as US, Electric Stim
- Providers included, Neuro, PT, Chiropractic, Massage therapy and Acupuncture)
- Participate in the work of subordinates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work.Counsel individuals, groups, or families to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Supervise clinical staff, facilitate staff meetings, MDT, and training
- Conduct chart reviews for compliance of Spectrum Health System, Department of Public Heath and CARF regulations and expectations
- Maintain a safe and structured environment
- Develop quality improvement plans