- Assists designated manager in the day-to-day operations of assigned area by coordinating work and oversight of assigned staff of the medical clinic.
- Provide oversight of staff training programs regarding electronic health record (Epic), workflows and processes to ensure staff competency relating to specific job functions as well as regulatory and Joint Commission compliance.
- Coordinate project management regarding process improvement strategies and implementations.
- Develops data analysis reports and assist with Denial Management and monthly trend data analysis.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical staff, clerical, nursing, and other personnel.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service for brand recognition.
- Manage physician schedule.
- Facilitate surgery scheduling and completion of prior authorizations.
- Meet HIPAA guidelines for patient/physician confidentiality.