- Shadows Vice President (VP) on client /prospect appointments
- Analyze client/prospect research and industry issues and identify opportunities for delivering solutions
- Assists with preparing and presenting client presentations such as stewardship reports, Strategy Meetings , Compensation negotiations etc.
- Assists in the development and finalization of Client Service Agreement.
- Clients dealing,
- Proof Reading,
- Compilation of Jobs,
- Banks dealing,
- Invoice Preparation,
- Daily Accounts
- Answer telephones and take buying selling orders and executions of clients orders
- Ledger creating on excel sheet on daily basis of clients daily trading history
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information
- Liaise with clients for assistance
- Incorporation of GBCs (Authorized companies and GBL);
- Migration of GBC to IBC;
- Bank account opening including liaison and follow up. Monitoring operations of the account;
- Liaise with the authorities such as ROC, FSC and MRA;
- Filing of appointment and resignation of director with ROC and FSC;
- Resignation and appointment of Management Company/ Registered Agent;
- General administration relating to existing and new companies;
- Develop and translate a series of communication materials, such as crisis manual, master Q&A content bank and workshop proposal to align client’s messaging with its strategy and ensure messaging consistency across channels and high-stake events.
- Regularly liaise with key local and worldwide technology media for exposure opportunities , including article pitching and industry award submission.
- Key coordinator and on-site supporter in local and overseas events, including Huawei Ultra-broadband Forum, media luncheons, spokesperson media trainings and key message development workshops targeting senior-level executives.
- Supervise, motivate and monitor team performance